Oct 25, 2017
Today's post is all about affirmations, or positive sayings you say
to yourself to change your mindset. Affirmations are a wonderful
way to change those thoughts - or sentences in your head - from a
negative or limiting belief into healthy and happy thoughts.
I've chosen 25 affirmations from Pinterest
brighten your day: [caption id="attachment_797" align="alignnone"
- I am unlimited in my wealth. All areas of my life are abundant
and fulfilling. ~ Louise
- I am confident that I can earn a wonderful living doing work
and service that is important to me.
- I feel completely secure in myself.
- I live in a friendly universe that is always providing for
- I trust the next chapter because I know the author.
- I easily create a routine that allows plenty of time for work,
play and family.
- Everything that happens in my life prepares me to achieve my
- Ideas flow to me like a spring of creativity.
- I experience miracles daily.
- All that I am, all that I have, all that I give, all that I
receive is blessed and multiplied every single day.
- My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless: my potential
to succeed is infinite.
- I can receive lots of money out of nowhere!
- My soul is my sanctuary. I go within and find the deepest
- Today I will not stress over things I can't control.
- I breathe in joy.
- I have unlimited potential.
- My life serves a great purpose.
- The Universe supports me in all I do.
- Worthy now. Not if. Not when. We are worthy of love and
belonging now. Right this minute. As is. ~ Brene Brown
- I am enough. I am whole. I am worthy.
- I am willing to release the need to be unworthy. I am worthy of
the very best in life, and I now lovingly allow myself to accept
it. ~ Louise Hay
- I'm no longer a slave to fear.
- I see harmony and healing among all people everywhere.
- Every day I discover new things that bring me joy.
- I make choices that honor who I am.
[caption id="attachment_798" align="alignnone"
Via Marcia Martin
on Pinterest[/caption] Other names mentioned in this podcast:
Did you enjoy these affirmations? If so, subscribe to my newsletter